January UPDATE - All Winter Meeting attendees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. We prefer that members wear masks.
Fall Information - With the approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, the Executive Committee, the Board along with the Women’s Advisory and the COVID-19 Committee, have decided to require a COVID-19 vaccination for all BOTARs, Escorts and Royal Escorts to ensure the health and safety of all participants. We will also be requiring, in advance, proof of vaccination to all attendees for the BOTAR Ball on Saturday, October 23 to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Fully vaccinated means on the day of the ball:
- at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or
- at least 14 days have passed since the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Proof of vaccination must come directly from the healthcare provider or accredited clinic who performed the vaccination and list the dates each dose was administered.
- Entry will be denied for guests who do not provide the documentation as required above. A recent, negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted as documentation.
- We are unable to accommodate any unvaccinated guests for any portion of the evening, including pictures and presentation.
The BOTAR 2021 Executive Committee